This website is administered by Altamira sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw, entered in the commercial register kept by the District Court for the City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number 000064842. Share capital: PLN 8 500 000,00 (including paid-in capital: PLN 8 500 000,00).
Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored on the website user's end device and intended for the use of the website. Cookies normally contain the name of the web page they come from, their end device storage time and a unique reference number.
Cookies are used to:
- adapt the website content to the website user's preferences and to optimize the use of the related web pages; in particular, they enable the recognition of the website user's device and the proper display of a web page, tailored to their individual needs;
- create statistics that help us understand how website users use the web pages, which allows us to improve their structure and content;
- maintain the website user's session (e.g. after they sign in), thanks to which the user does not need to re-enter their credentials on each page.
The website uses two main types of cookies: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the user's end device until they sign out, leave the website or close their web browser. Persistent cookies remain stored on the user's end device for a period specified in their parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
The website uses the following types of cookies:
- "essential cookies" which enable the use of the website services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- "performance cookies" that enable the collection of data on the way the website is used;
- "functional cookies" that allow user settings to be saved and the user interface to remain customized, e.g. in terms of the selected language, the region the user comes from, the size of the font displayed, the appearance of the website, etc.
In many cases, web browsers allow the storage of cookies on the user's end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. Those settings can in particular be changed in such a way as to disable the automatic support of cookies by a web browser or as to display a message each time cookies are downloaded on the website user's end device. For detailed information on the options and methods of supporting cookies, see your web browser settings.
Cookies stored on the website user's end device may also be used by the website operator's partners, including advertisers.
Go to wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or to the "Help" section of your web browser menu for more information about cookies.
The file: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:AltamiraBison.jpg used on the 1st page of altamira.pl website is realized into the Public Domain ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_domain )
Description: Reproduction of a bison of the cave of Altamira
I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain. This applies worldwide.
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.